Your child will be the king or queen of the party with this impressive mask yet very easy to achieve. It was made by Joyce, 11 years old! It's up to you to play with your little love of carnival and disguises!
What you need
- 1 giant balloon paper.
- 1 corrugated cardboard 75 x 25 cm.
- 1 sheet of gold or silver paper.
- From wallpaper glue.
- Tape, strong glue (gel).
- 1 small roll or 1 big brush, brushes.
- Stickers, fake stones, scrunchies, fabrics... all that can be used to decorate the crown!
- Paint : some colors including a big tube of white and black and small tubes of red, blue
- First you inflate the balloon. Be careful not too much ... it will not have to explode. It will be the head!
- Then make the base with the corrugated cardboard wrapped in its length and stuck to the extremes: to make the neck! Attach the balloon to this base with adhesive paper.