We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Summary of the newsstand file on August 29
The keys to academic success
- Like all parents, you want your child to succeed in school. It depends on you too! Dr. Stéphane Clerget, psychiatrist and author of Succeed in school: a question of love?, Advises you on the right attitudes to adopt.
Extracurricular activities, pleasure first!
- Well chosen, an activity can flourish your child. The point of view of the psychologist Béatrice Copper-Royer.
With maths ... Play, it's won!
- Too hard, maths? It's more of a game for your child and even a highlight since a young age. On the condition of letting him, precisely, discover them while playing. Interview with Anne Siety, educational psychologist.
Stop the homework crisis!
- Homework after school can turn sour too? Sometimes it's you who crack. Other times, it's your child! Let's look for the mistake ... and the solutions!
In the library
- A selection of books that will give wings and confidence to little schoolchildren.
Also in this issue.