A cold, temporary constipation, eczema. You want as much as possible to avoid giving baby drugs, it is normal! To overcome these various ailments, grandmother's remedies are simple and effective.
Grandmother's remedy for baby colds
- Baby has a little fever, coughs, runny or crowded nose, cries a lot and seems in a bad mood? He is most certainly cold. Perhaps the most effective remedy for your grandmother is to raise your child's mattress very slightly. This trick allows him to clear the bronchi. He breathes more easily and is rid of phlegm. Result ? His nights are quieter and calmer.
Baby is constipated? Grandma's remedies to relieve it quickly
- A little annoyance, a change of diet, an infant milk that is not suitable or a slight dehydration are enough to disrupt the baby's intestinal balance. The stools become hard, very irregular and can, in some cases, cause severe abdominal pain. To quickly and naturally solve this little problem, grandma's remedies exist.
- Begin by first hydrating your baby. If you are breastfeeding, be sure to renew feedings as often as possible. If you feed your baby with infant milk, do not hesitate to give him small spoonfuls of bottled spring water after boiling and then cool. This will eliminate any bacterial traces. When baby goes to food diversification, offer him a bottle of water regularly throughout the day.
- To relieve baby's constipation, a grandmother's remedy is just as advised: the belly massage. To do this, place your cabbage on the back and gently massage the stomach clockwise with a special massage oil infants. This simple gesture is often enough to restore the natural balance of the digestive system.
Oatmeal: a grandmother's remedy for treating baby eczema
- Eczema is characterized by small pimples, red skin, irritated and particularly sensitive. The solution ? Moisturize deeply the skin of your child. For that, nothing better than this remedy of grandmother! The principle is simple: boil about 1 liter of water, pour 200 g oatmeal (preferably organic), then filter the preparation after a few minutes of infusion. You get a milk of oatmeal. All you have to do is pour it into the bath water. Baby's skin quickly regains all its suppleness and natural hydration.