Positive! You are pregnant ! All you have to do is get it fresh while waiting for the day of delivery? Not quite. Even if there is no question of getting you off your little cloud, you will not cut the chore of some steps.
Here's step by step what you should not forget to do
- 1st step : make an appointment with your gynecologist to officially confirm your pregnancy. Your practitioner will prepare a multi-part pregnancy report, which is the only official document you must send to the various agencies.
- Do not delay to register in the maternity of your choice.
- 2nd step: before the end of the 3rd month of pregnancy. You must have sent the first 2 parts of your pregnancy report to the organization responsible for paying you your family benefits. If you fail to do so, you will not be able to receive any bonus or allowance.
- Before the end of the third month of pregnancy, do not forget also to inform your health insurance fund by sending the third part of the pregnancy declaration and the certificate of the 1st prenatal examination. Only then will you be reimbursed for your medical expenses and you will be able to receive your daily allowances during your maternity leave.
- 3rd step : From the 4th month, depending on the presumed date of the beginning of pregnancy and until the delivery, you must pass six mandatory examinations at a rate of one every month. A medical examination certificate to be sent back to the various organizations will be given to you at each new examination carried out within the deadlines.
- With regard to, your employer, you are not required to reveal your pregnancy before the end of the third month. The Labor Code only provides that the latter is informed before your departure on maternity leave. If you want to have a good relationship with him, advise him beforehand by sending him a medical certificate attesting to your pregnancy and the presumed date of your delivery.
Click on the image below to download and print your table of appointments not to be missed for free